StormCraft MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Jon0026 Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:17 pm

I would like to become helper on this server because I really like building shops, jails, and lots of other things that servers need! I think I would be fit for this rank because every person in your staff trusts me (not to mention all of them have been in my faction on a different server). I think I could help people out if they were stuck or needed help with anything. I know allot about minecraft, so I think I could help them very well. I am a nice person that would not be mean to anyone since I would be in such a position. I am going to record on this server to bring more popularity to it (I am recording today). Overall I think I could do good helping others, and helping build in this rank.

Thanks so much for reading my application,
and have a nice day!

~Jonathan Very Happy

Jon0026

Back to top Go down

Application Empty [FIXED] Staff application

Post  Jon0026 Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:28 pm

IGN (in game name): jonathan0026
Your current rank on the server: I dont really know? I think builder.
Why you want to be part of staff: I love to help out others on new servers, build cool things, and be part of staff.
Why you want to be promoted: I think I would be great at being a helper because I know allot about minecraft that can help out others if they get stuck or something like that. I am a pretty good builder when it comes to things like shops, jails, arenas, and lots of other things. I would really love to become a helper because I know everyone in the staff personally!
How would you contribute to the server: I would help others, build things, and help keep others in line!

Thanks for reading my application,
and have a great day!

~Jonathan

Jon0026

Back to top Go down